S and I spent two days (24 hours) with an interesting woman. Her name is Erika Gibello.
Google her. I'm almost too exhausted to explain. It's 8:47 on a Saturday night and I don't know if I need my bed and a comfortable fetal position or to run to the nearest blessed sacrament and spent the night with Jesus.
Yesterday was relatively gentle and quiet. In fact, my prideful self told me this woman, (whose life reads like a good spy novel) didn't have anything new to tell me.
She did mention praying to the Virgin and reliance on her intercessory help. Good. Because that's exactly what I am doing right now. Praying for you every day. Our Lady Undoer of Knots, and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Erika said to look for signs that our Lady is listening and responding to our prayer. Good. Because I like signs. I like to see God's life all around me.
9pm came fast. It was all over, and S and I were driving to her place deciding whether or not to go the next day. Maybe not. Maybe we could to to Granville Island. Maybe we could just have fun.
We were hungry to we decided to stop for sushi.
Girl sat us down at a table in a busy techno music filled room with Warhol art and giant seafood paper mache dripping from the ceiling. In this crazy hipster atmosphere, at 10pm at night, we sat down for a few little rolls at a table that had a candle with
Our Lady of Guadalupe. Every table had Our Lady of Guadalupe shining candles on it.
Okay. That's a sign. Maybe we should go tomorrow.
After a wonderful morning walk we arrived a little late (better late than never) I was tired, and almost was falling alseep for the first session, until Erika mentioned that
your involvement with the occult will open doors to evil that will stretch throughout your family for three generations.
Oh. Oh. Okay. The Lord has been asking me to pray for 15 years. Yes. I was restored and redeemed by the blood of Jesus through the hands of a little New York nun on September 12, 1997 after years and years and years of openess to a new age lifestyle and acceptance. So it turns out that my mission is one of repentence and personal renouncing and prayer.
Deep repentance. I woke up. This little old lady, who had travelled the world with the Catholic Church's #2 exorcist, and had been involved in deliverence ministry from every country from Hong Kong, to Goa, to Europe, to Nigeria. Pretty much anywhere that Jesus shows up, and evil shows up, they showed up. This is bottom line the woman who has been there, done that. Her husband is a renowned artist. She is a pharmacist by trade, born in Austria, well spoken and intelligent. And a no-nonsense type of prayer warrior. I don't even think she's impressed too much by the rosary! It's getting to the point kind of prayer that she is the type of spirituality of I was gathering.
But wow. After the first break, I could not write fast enough for the information I was getting from her. I cannot write it here. I have it in my notebook. Needless to say, the next couple of days are going to be interesting in the prayer front. I am going to welcome a few more intercessors to my fold. They are in heaven, and I don't know their names yet, but I will. None of this makes sense, I know. Not to you. But in time, God willing. In fact, in heaven it makes a whole lot of sense. And I welcome my new intercessors to my fold. I love you, I am grateful for you, and I welcome you to every aspect of my life, as if you were living here. You were willed to live, and now you live with Jesus. Thank you Jesus.
I had my prayer. My prayer for you. Erika laid hands on me, after reading my prayer and smiling. She began to pray in a language I didn't understand. It might have been tongues (I think so) then moved on. Then looking back at me, as if she got an extra message (and I believe she did) she returned to me, and laid hands on me again and it was if a spark of spiritual energy broke through her and laid me flat.
There were several other things that happened. Prayer that ended at the perfect time, Jesus revealing himself in the 5th mystery of the Joyful mysteries with my sister about D. Finding love in the 5th mystery of the Rosary near Joyce and Kingsway. Recognizing that Jesus is in charge of this whole praying for the family at the perfect time and the perfect place.
These last 24 hours gave me hope, but also made me very aware of the difficulties that surround this particular ministry. We have to pray deeply for forgiveness, and repentance before the real healing can begin. There is much generational darkness, wounds that have not healed and the presence of evil that was opened through an openess to the dark arts.
Much to pray about. It's a good thing we are the church militant.
No comments:
Post a Comment